Genesis Academy of Little Learners
January 2019 Newsletter
Welcome to all our old & new kiddiez & parents.
We trust you all had a super holiday & that by the grace of God we are going to have an awesome 2019.
As you have heard some mornings, it is rather hectic with our new little ones still getting used to being at school J Soon the tears will be something of the past & then you will have children crying because they will not want to go home in the afternoon J
Please join our face book page if you wish to do so www.facebook.com/GenesisRobertsham/. Now for the more serious stuff ….
In order for our school to operate efficiently, we need your co-operation with regards to the following:
Check out the website on www.thegenesisacademy.co.za for monthly for newsletters, fun days, holidays etc.
- Gates close at 08:45 daily as the educational program starts at 08:30. Please ensure that your child is at school by 08:30 to receive the necessary quality activities, education & stimulation.
- For safety reasons, keep the entrance gates closed after entering with your access code.
- Breakfast is served at 08:00 promptly. If you are going to be late, please ensure that your child has something to eat before bringing him/her to school.
- Bags, clothes & stationery must be clearly marked. (We take no responsibility for unmarked items).
- Be considerate, drive slowly & with CARE when entering the premises – SAFETY FIRST!
- Ensure that teachers have your updated cell & work contact numbers at all times.
- Please do NOT send any toys or sweets to school.
- No dummies, bottles or nappies are allowed in a 3/4 year class.
- FEES must be paid in full on or before the 4th as per your signed contract.
- Genesis Academy cannot make any payment arrangements.
- Kindly note, if fees are not paid in full by the 4th, children will unfortunately not be accepted at school the following day.
- NO CASH payments – Only EFT or Debit Card (we do have the facility available for your convenience). PLEASE SEND YOUR PROOF OF PAYMENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to chat to us J
Thought of the month…….
“Teachers don’t teach for the income… Teachers teach for the outcome”
Have an awesome month of January
The Genesis Team